Rabu, 27 Mac 2013

my HOMEWORK from teacher Hazaleen :)


No 9 Klebang Prima 2 ,
Medan Klebang Prima ,
31200 Chemor ,
Perak Darul Ridzuan.

27th March 2013.


Dear Afiq,
          It is quite been a long time I have not writing to you. How is your doing , bro? I hope you are always in the pink of health. We here are just fine and as fit as a fiddle. How is your final exam result? I am pretty sure that you are passed with flying colours. I believe that you are really enjoying this school break at your hometown. By the way , last night , I saw on television that your rugby team won the first place in representing Perak. Congratulations! You guys such an awesome team!

          Anyway , actually I write this letter to tell you that I just got a letter from Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) , about furthering my study there. You know what? I was so surprised and really excited when I got the offer. I feel that I just want to jump higher and shout loudly to express my happiness to the crowd. Oh! I almost forget to tell you that I will start my study a year from now…but , I have little problem. I am not really sure which stuff that I REALLY need to prepare myself when getting in the university. Either a laptop or a scooter. I really need your advice in choosing between the laptop or the scooter. I still thinking to get a better choice.

          Afiq…I think , if I choose the laptop , it will be a good assistant for me in finishing all my assignments and make my works done easier. Plus , it can be carried everywhere I want. Moreover , I can do research on the Internet using the laptop for various assignments ; group projects , additional information , and more. Furthermore , laptop is very useful whenever the library is lack of resources , so I think , this stuff is very useful to me. Yeah , right! With the basic of technology knowledge , I am sure it may help me to be succeed in my future. I guess I should buy the laptop first.

           By the way , deep inside me tells me to buy the scooter first. The scooter can transport to class. It will be easier for me because , I no need to wait longer for a bus or the other public transports which sometimes can make me late to reach the class. I wonder that the scooter will make me arrive to class on time. Time is gold! I do not have to rely on public transports to the class because , I know that , people will occupy space and make me hard to breath. It will totally compact with an atmosphere of people in a bus as well. Anyway , a scooter is more cheaper to be compared to a laptop. Besides , I got my riding licence and I think I should buy a scooter first for myself. Perhaps…?

          So , what say you? I was little bit wacky thinking about it over and over again. Please help me , my lovely cousin. Please help me to choose either the laptop or the scooter. I really blanked! I hope you will reply my letter. Anyway , please send my regard to your family. Thanks for spending your golden time to read my severe problem (not really actually , oh drama!). Bye…till pen meets paper again! See you!

Yours sincerely ,
Liyana :)
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan